Sunday, March 14, 2010

Uncle Henry's Barn SOLD - Culver Train Station on the track!

It's Sunday morning and we are reporting that Uncle Henry's Barn is sold. I'm sorry to disappoint some of you, but happy for the buyer. Do remember to check out our web site, where you may easily purchase some of Ward's poetry books, and select from our signed, limited edition prints and note cards. Free shipping there. Paypal, Visa and MC accepted. For our web site, click: www.painterandpoet.com

Within a few days, I'll be posting a longer blog, and the custom framed original of Culver's Vandalia Train Station will be featured for sale. But today, we will try to reorganize my studio so I can get back to a routine of alternating between producing smaller paintings in our little gallery and concentrating on my larger commissioned watercolors in my studio away from distractions. I just looked and that snazzy "drafting table/easel" is still there, beautifully assembled!! Thank you again, Ward and Beth!


No comments:

Post a Comment